Tuesday 31 March 2009

100 PLUS



100 plus is one of the most popular isotonic drink in Malaysia. Last time I always wanted to look for a drink something similar to 100plus but last 2 year I finally found it in a vending machine located at Monash college. After that I found it selling in most of the Asian Grocery. The only thing different is the description printed on can. It is specially for sale in outside Singapore, Malaysia, and Brunei and there is a sticker printed "Product of Malaysia. Haha, I am just too boring so find something to blog with.

Recently really busy with my assignments. Really getting a lot busier compare to last year. Anyway, I'm making a game (a simple one), and a motion graphic using Adobe After Effects. In few days time I'm going to post it in the my Multimedia Blog. Anyway, today is the last day of March. Meaning I'm already left Miri for a month already. sianz ahhhh...

0 comments:


Jeffery Ting © 2009