Monday 12 October 2009

Nerves ~

I've been staying at home staring at my computers for so many days. My illustration pages is blank, my mind is blank. I don't know where to start and I don't know how. Every time the clock ticking, I feel the blood rush through my nerves. It freak me out. I runs out of idea. Due date is near and I couldn't afford fail myself again. I just want to finish my work and get the life out of this miserable place.

Alone sitting at the balcony outside my room, I suck in the smoke from the cigarette into my lungs. It pollute me but it is the only way to calm down my waving mind. Remind me of the time when I work in the clubs. I used to stand in the cold, taking cigarettes after another, waiting for peoples. When I look more deep into the past, I still regret that I didn't appreciate my chance and I'm totally lost that time. My life totally fucked up since she entered my life and took away my soul. Those lies she told me..still deeply haunted my mind. I'm 16 that time. I'm just too weak and too naive to understand that time.. but now that is all my past.

I've been watching a lot movies lately. A lot I've watched for too many times but I still watching them, to keep my mind awake so I might get inspired. My page is still empty. I'm too tired to think now.. all I can do is have another good sleep and tomorrow might be another nightmares or something different. Whos know?

2 comments:

Ngee-Huat said...

who? who is that when you were 16? some drama please!!!!

Jeffery said...

haha.. tell you when I see you


Jeffery Ting © 2009