Monday 13 October 2008

Blog Layout

I always wanted to put everything up to my blog as I've done all the banner and stuff but I'm too lazy plus my final assignments is due in 2 weeks time. Everytime I open up my blog.. see those empty slot for the banner and the sidebar seems so empty.. It make me feel like wanna rip my blog apart haha.. Not sure when I can fully upload everything up.. soon ba cos after my final assignments, I've about 4 months holiday. Is 10.33am now, I never sleep last night. I just can't sleep cos I really need to finish up my assignments. I can't do it during day time I just dunno why. May be in the mid-nite nobody will disturb me, everywhere is so quiet and it seems like I'm more awake during 2am-6am period. sigh ~~ my sleeping time again.

0 comments:


Jeffery Ting © 2009