Thursday 9 October 2008

So Quiet

Is so quiet around me... the only thing I can hear is my cpu fan spinning. Wake up so early in the morning, don't even know what to do. Trying to finish up my assignments but I'm too lazy for it.

My class start at 4pm, and its only 11.34am right now. I was thinking what I have to eat for my lunch 1 hour ago..and still thinking now. WOW I must be really boring. Can't think of anything.

Anyway.. recently I've been into Facebook a lot. Not becos of adding friends and so on.. but because I'm attracted to the "Be a Tycoon" game. I registered my Facebook account like dunno how long ago.. I never log in until one day I found this game.

The game itself look like the picture below...

It involve buying and selling properties and so on.. just like the real life stock exchange thingy. Buying low.. selling high and earn etc etc.. ofcause the interface is not as simple as the picture i posted. That's just part of it that I cropped to fit in my blog.

I listened to S.H.E new album.. quite impress me. So far I'm not really interested into S.H.E thingy but this album really attract me.

Right I gtg.. take a nap a while then wake up go uni..

0 comments:


Jeffery Ting © 2009