Friday 5 June 2009

Nokia N97





I was going through some youtube video as I normally do after I finished my work and before I went to bed. Its already been nailed into my habit. I saw a friend of mine "Chee Wee" post a msg in the msn with something Nokia N97. I'm currently owning Nokia E66 (but I left it aside now cos that phone always fuck up - I'm using Iphone 3G now) that's why I'm curious whats Nokia up to now. By just looking at the video in youtube about Nokia N97, the way it work really look like iphone but one thing that really attract me is the keyboard, front video calling camera, and.. etc etc. This coming July, Apple going to release a new Iphone rumours to be that it upgrade a lot of stuff. Hopefully it don't dissapoint me again this time. The update of the 3.0 iphone firmware is really on the right track but I'm not sure about the hardware. If its not much different from my Iphone 3G I will reconsider of getting new Iphone. I might just get a new Nokia N97. MMS, peer-to-peer, sending/receive file, video recording, cut/copy/paste, better sms function ( delete single msg/enable forward msg etc) , landscape keyboard, turn by turn gps working with google map, better email function.. all available for iphone 3.0 firmware. Hopefully they will add the front video calling camera for the hardware part and also better camera. Anyway.. I'm going to sleep now. Is 4.09am now and tomorrow I have presentation to do. That's it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bro, trust me...it's much more better than iPhone other than the entertainment parts...


Jeffery Ting © 2009