Tuesday 9 June 2009

New Iphone 3G-S ?


They got everything that I wanted on my iphone accept video calling. Where is the video calling? Apple keep coming out with new model of iphone but theres always something missing. Clever way to get more profit. Click here to see what's inside new Iphone 3G-S.

I don't think I will buy the new iphone. My current iphone 3G is good enough, plus I only need to update the 3.0 firmware. For now, I just have to wait patiently for the Dev team to jailbreak the official 3.0 firmware.

Between I got an awesome Iphone wallpaper.



Yeah I got a white Iphone 3G. Is not new but is about 1 year old. The AWESOME Gucci wallpaper really fit perfectly on my iphone screen. I sold my first generation Iphone to my buddy cos I don't really like the first generation iphone. I can't online through 3G, but now I can online everywhere I like. Although the speed is slow, but enough for my daily usage. If you love Gucci as much as I do, then I think you will love the wallpaper below.

Its not created by me but I google it. Now I can't wait to get hold to the new 3.0 firmware. Then I will decide if I want to get the new Iphone 3G-S. I was saving up for Wacom Cintiq. Recently I just wasted $375 aussie dollar to fix my DSLR Nikon D80. That is about RM1k. Its been 2 months! My Nikon D80 live in the workshop for 2 months. I'm not sure what took them so long to fix it. Damn.. I really need that Wacom Cintiq to draw my animation.

This thing above cost around $1400 aussie dollar. I want it so much. Haha. Next week! Yeah I'm going to get one next week. Forget about the new Iphone. Over the whole winter break, I just need to stay at home and finish up my animation with this Wacom Cintiq, I think I can finish my artwork faster ever.

0 comments:


Jeffery Ting © 2009