Saturday 15 August 2009

Transformers Inspired

Transformers! Yes one of my favorite cartoon when I was a child. Now it has come to live and they make movie out of it. I'm gonna admit it is really well directed and creative. Big hand to Michael Bay - the director of Transformers movie. I was inspired by this movie so much that I wanna make a memes out of it for the Alternate Reality Game that I'm doing right now with 13 others Multimedia & Digital Arts students. Our topic is"NOT A TOMATO" which people will play the game and search the clue out of many different kind of media including pictures, posters, videos and so on.

I downloaded the wallpapers of Transformers through google then start doing some photoshop. It come out pretty well I think for a memes. Here are some of the process I gone through.


First the protect wallapaper


Then the destroy wallpaper

and the fonts...

and ofcause the tomato cos our topic related to the tomato


and here.. the 2 memes I made. I'm not sure if its better with the tomato or not so I let my group member choose it. I also made a matrix poster as well haha

This one I made the background myself and just use the tomato before and the fonts I downloaded from internet.

This project is quite fun actually and this coming Monday the game officially start. Check out at www.notatomato.com. I won't expose all the details here not cos the game is yet to discover by our player. Until the game end, I think I will post everything up to my blog. For now just stay tune!

There also some cool video I found in youtube. It was about the voice over for the Transformers character. When I first watch the movie on Transformers, I was thinking who's behind the voice of Optimus Prime. I think it is the best voice over I ever heard. Then I found the video of the guy who is doing Optimus Prime voice over. Check out this video.





0 comments:


Jeffery Ting © 2009