Sunday 16 August 2009

[Layout] Top header

I got this idea like 2 months ago where I do a flash banner to put on the top of my blog. Until now I haven't start anything yet cos I'm too busy with uni stuff and I've been lazy around haha. Hopefully withing this month I can finish it. My own dot com is also half way already. I haven't register the domain name yet but I think I'm going to use www.mingyew.com. I don't want something that is too fancy and I don't want my first name on it as well cos Jeffery can be anyone. I know there are plenty of people with the name mingyew as well but for some reason I feel more comfortable using mingyew this name.

I found few web hosting and I still don't know which one shud I use. I might just register a domain then use my father company website hosting. So I can save heeps :). Speaking of my father company, he asked me to design a webpage for him up until now I still haven't come out with anything. What a bad son lol. Basically I only know like 10% or 20% of his business. I have requested a company profile from him he asked me to make one for him as well. I'm like, I'm not the kind of people for company profile. First, my english always come out with a lot of grammar mistake. My brother decide to ask someone which is more proffessional to do it. So until now I haven't heard of anything. I still struggling with my own work here that is why up until now everything is still on the scratch.

May be after I graduate, the first project I'm going to do is to finish up my dad company website. I know I don't have chances to go out and explore my own career. My dad is waiting for me to help him in his business (**envy envy ppl out there**). Nothing to envy here as you don't know what is in my mind.

Anyway, the project that me and my team member working on is almost up. Please visit www.notatomato.com

0 comments:


Jeffery Ting © 2009