Wednesday 17 June 2009

My Nikon D80 back to daddy!

My D80 been to the clinic for the past 2 months. Yes! 2 months! It takes 2 months to fix it but worth it. I'm really excited after getting it back from the clinic. I can't hold back any longer and start taking pictures with it. I'm not sure what is the problem last time, but for this Nikon D80, they always have this problem. Below is the image of the item they change.

Why I said I bring my camera to clinic? Look at the invoice below, the workshop that help me to fix my camera is actually a "Camera Clinic".

It says, "Dismantle the camera replace the aperture unit, adjust the shutter speeds. Clean the imager and the optics as require. Reassemble and test the communication, image quality and the focus. Updated firmware."

They help me to change the broken aperture unit, adjust and clean some of the mechanic inside plus help me to update my firmware. Which afterward I feel it is worth to pay $ 295 which is RM826. As stated in the invoice, the aperture unit only cost $65 but the labour charge is fucking $180. Anyway. I did went to shopping as well. Didn't bought much. Just 2 fcuk tee. I've been so busy with my studio works and today's shopping really bring my life back. I've been staying in my house for the past 3 weeks.. the only place I go is the supermarket behind my house to stock some foods. I feel so released after all the works finished. This holiday, I'll just need finish up the animation and the studio work before uni re-open. Yea, its sound stupid. Holiday also got work need to finish up.. but I got no choice. Just stick with it.

FCUK SALE!

FCUK TEE!
ANOTHER FCUK TEE!

0 comments:


Jeffery Ting © 2009