Thursday 6 August 2009

Just another day..

Recently I've been trying very..very.. hard to finish the animation that I left for a year ago, trying to finish the unfinished flash game that I left for dunno how long ago and I need to handle my uni work as well. There was time when I feel like am I really suitable for this Multimedia & Digital Art thingy. I think slowly I get to like it…no I think I love doing animation, flash interactive or even the website. Drawing out your idea and building those artworks is like some kind of addicts. I’ve been going out to bookshop, getting those books and references trying to improve and polish my skill in this field. Why I’ve never doing all these things that I’ve been doing it these past few months? Before this I was just trying to get a degree and graduate from uni. Isn’t that stupid?

There is so much I want to do after I graduate from uni. One of the plans is working for my dad at Indonesia while during my own time, I will be making my own animation or some digital art work. I’m not sure everything will go according to my plan but at least I know myself love doing animation. I don’t want those skills I’ve been learning past few years just gone like that. If I get the chance to work in one of the animation studio here in Australia I think I’ll love to but the chances is almost zero. Helping my dad in his business also part of my wishes cos every time I look at him, I really wanted to help him. Up until now, my dad did everything on his own, at least now there is brother helping him but that won’t be enough. His business is just so tough and I don’t know if I can handle them so well like my dad did. All the people around him, those workers.. all cannot be trusted. That’s why my dad have to do everything by himself. I think you can’t blame anyone. In this world, if you don’t eat them, someday they will turn around and eat you. At least that is what I know so far in the business world. I’ve been growing up and my mum keep reminding me, there is no one that you can trust 100% even that person is your family. At first I don’t agree with that but after a while I start to believe it.

There is a sentence that read like this “ huo dao lao, xue dao lao” meaning you will keep learning new stuff throughout your whole life. There are so many things await you to learn and even you get to live till 200 years old, I still don’t think you can learn everything in this world. What is this got to do with my life? I think this sentence greatly affects me. I always blame myself why I don’t learn from my young age and up until now only I start polishing my skill in design and animation field. I feel like I can’t learn as fast as I did back when I’m young. I feel like I’m getting old. I always forget the stuff that I just learn few minutes ago. What happen if I turned 30 or 40 years old later? This word age really creep me out. I’m not a coward that scare to age and die but I just scare I will be forgetting this and that. I think no one ever worried about this matter accept me. You see I’m 25 years old. I’ve been asking myself for the past 5 years, “What had you accomplished so far?” I think so far I only got my UPSR CERT, PMR CERT, SPM CERT, YEAR 12 CERT, and Art & Design Diploma and I’m already 25 years old. What I have been doing all these years? I also don’t know. I will gets my Degree cert in Art & Design Multimedia & Digital Arts very very soon and that’s where I think my tough life begin.

What I have to do now is get my degree cert and finish my uni and I’ve been trying very hard to accomplish it. That’s is all I got to do now. Hopefully in about a month or so, my animation will finish as well as my own website. Trust me, I’ve been working really hard on them these past months. I’ve been saying that I will update my blog layout past few months but up until now it still the same. Nothing change at all. I’m still working on them…yea excuses and excuses.

and yeah..I written this entry at my uni and I'm still at my uni now..

0 comments:


Jeffery Ting © 2009