Saturday 8 August 2009

My Room, My Studio, My Everything...

Basically what you can see here in this 2 pictures is what I got in my room. Its a roof-top room which I got no door in my room. The staircase actually is just behind my computer. I know, its a very weird designed room. Not sure who is actually the designer of this house but there are a lot of aspect need for improvement. May be it is designed by white ppl and not for asian living style. I don't have cupboard for my clothes. You can see all my clothes hanged there without covering up. If I didn't wear a cloth for few months, all the dust will cover it up. That's why I prefer to have a proper cupboard but since I will be leaving this place very very soon, I won't bother to get a new cupboard. My heater is just right beside me cos my room get really cold during the winter and it heat like sauna room during summer. Lucky I got air-conditioning in my room to cool myself during hot summer. Basically I spent most of the time in my own room. Beside the time when I go to uni and hang out with my friends, most of the time I will be inside my room. I eat here, I work here, I read here, I sleep here, I change here, I do everything here in this very room. During winter time, I love to open my balcony door and let the wind blow in. During summer I don't even want to step out my room. Its just too hot.

You can see my laundry also hanged inside my room. Only during summer time I will hang my clothes outside my house and I think 1 or 2 hours I can take in my clothes already. Its just dry off so fast during summer. I also got all the postcard from all the places I visited in Australia sticked to my wall. I don't like empty wall in my room. You also can see I got 2 chairs. I will switch around those 2 chairs just recently cos sometimes I need to jump to my laptop and do some work, back to my desktop pc again and also do digital stuff on my wacom. I think by the time I graduate, I need to ship all this shits back to Miri and I think I will throw a lot of stuff as well.

I have gather all the stuff I wanted to put into my own dot com. Hopefully I can finish my own website very soon. My animations, flash games, other artwork all will be inside. Its 5.17am now. I just don't know why I suddenly wake up go to toilet and I start taking photos of my own room and start blogging here. I think I want to back to sleep now. Laterz...

0 comments:


Jeffery Ting © 2009